Aerium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerium

Welcome to Aerium! The world with many adventures!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Work is never done

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

My Work is never done Empty
PostSubject: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:58 pm

Zarah sits down, and waits, watching the slaves making sure there still in there spots, suddenly. Zarahs hair gros long, still black. and her hair gets curly. for no reason. everyone else was the same, 'whats up?!' she thought, somthing wierd was going on.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:16 pm

Desdomena watched from her castle at the scene. Her long white dress and her purple hair flowing. "Hmm, that is strange."
Back to top Go down
https://aerium.rpg-board.net
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:25 pm

she looked at her self in the tiny miror. she was a little dirty, but her hair, it was black and looked very clean, her green eyes shined, she was worried. what, or who was she becoming?
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:29 pm

Desdomena looked down at the scene, not knowing what was going on. She quickly jumped off the balcony to a 100 foot drop, but landed gracefully and ran over to see what was amist. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:31 pm

she looked at her, frigtend "wh-What do you mean?" the length of her hair went to the middle of her back, it was to her shoulders, it wasn't hard to miss.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Desdomena gave her the do-you-really-think-i-am-that-stupid look. "Your hair, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:36 pm

when she saw desdomenas face, she lookes down and said " I dont know, i really dont. it just starded to grow!"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:40 pm

Desdomena picked up a lock of Zarahaa's hair. She sharped her nail, and then looked into Zarahaa's eyes. "May I?" She said as she put the sharpened nail to the hair about to cut a piece off.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:42 pm

scared, she nods "you are my master, you may do whatever" she regrets what she just said.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:59 pm

Desdomena smiled, "Still doesn't mean I am allowed to defile your hair." She gently cut off a very small lock of hair from Zarahaa's hair. "All right, I'll go research and see if I can see if something is up." Desdomena jumped up to the castle just as easily as she had gone down. She headed to a room that had a sign that said, 'Do Not Enter Under Any Circumstances.' She went in, where a girl with purple hair was sitting, staring out of a window. "Hello Desdomena, did you need me?" Desdomena looked at the girl carefully. "Ostara, I need you to see what is wrong with Zarahaa's hair. It just started growing out of no where." Ostara got up and took the lock of hair. "I'll see what I can do." She walked back to where she was sitting. "I'm so glad to be back in my old room, all though I do not like my existance being secret. I also miss Nightmare very much." Desdomena looked at Ostara sympathetically. "It will all be over soon, Ostara."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:04 pm

zarah looks up, and watches her jump up so gracefully, she looked one more time at the mirrior. missing her stuff only having the things she was wearing. she once again, returned to her responsiblitlys. (sp?)
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:09 pm

Desdomena left the room, closed it, and locked it. She returned to watching over Zarahaa. (OOC: What's sp?)
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:11 pm

Zarah, bored out of her mind, she starts dancing, her outfit changing as the hair on her head, also changing colors, Zarah didn't notice, of course! (OCC: i think i spelled that wrong, responisbilitys >.< idk lol)
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:15 pm

Desdomena giggles to herself, and then goes to her room. It was the most magnificent room you could possibly imagine. Beside Dedomena's bedside table was a black sphere, and Desdomena frowned at it. The darker it got, the closer Desdomena was to a great havoc in her life. And it was black, but not pitch blakc as it had to be.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:17 pm

she hears a faint giggle, looks around, quickly embarrased, she sits down, she starts playing with her hair noticing its aqua, she screams. loudly too.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Ostara hears the scream, and giggles again. She lays down on her bed, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:20 pm

she runs up to desdomenas, room. knocking first. worried. WHAT AM I BECOMING?!
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Desdomena sits up, burshing her dress off, then stands up and walks to the door. She opens it, and looks into Zarahaa's eyes. "Yes, Zarahaa?"
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:24 pm

"umm....okay, do happen to have the results on my hair yet?" finally noticing her outfit changed, she jumped in the air, and freaked out she passes out!
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:00 pm

Desdomena shrieks when Zarahaa falls. She picks her up gently, and makes her hover above the ground. So, while Zarahaa is just floating in the air, Desdomena sits down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:04 pm

Zarah drifts off to sleep, she thinks about ostara, is she okay? is the baby safe?
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:09 pm

Desdomena reads Zarahaa's thoughts, and she goes and touches her head with two fingers and a white light comes from her fingers. It makes Zarahaa stop thinking of bad things.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:13 pm

zarah feels the soft touch on her head, and wakes up slowly. at that moment she felt as if desdomena was her mother.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:24 pm

Desdomena backs away, hearing Zarahaa's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:26 pm

happily, with her feet on the floor, she smiles at desdomena, and then frowns and says " Miss, Desdomena? are you alright?" seeing she backed away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Work is never done
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aerium :: The Other World :: Slave Quarters-
Jump to: