Aerium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerium

Welcome to Aerium! The world with many adventures!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Work is never done

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

My Work is never done - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:29 pm

Desdomena smiled sweetly. "Oh, I'm fine. Just... uh... giving you some space! You okay"
Back to top Go down
https://aerium.rpg-board.net
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:33 pm

smiles back at her, and sighs, "well...i have no clue, when i dance my hair and outfits change. i have no clue why...did you get the hair results back yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:39 pm

"Nope, still working on them. I have one of my trusted advisors looking into it."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:44 pm

"oh, okay. do you know how ostara is doing?" she looks at desdomena strongly. you hear a faint ruble. its Zarahaa's stomach. "heh."
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:47 pm

"She is doing very well, don't worry I check up on her. And if you want something to eat follow the main corridor and there is a big dining room 4th door to the left."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:53 pm

smile and nods, she heads down the corrido, and goes into the 4th door on the right. noticing thats not the right room, she runs out triping landing flat on her face. "heh" she gets up and gots to the left.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:18 am

Ostara, yet again, goes and lays down on her bed and stares at the ceiling, deep in thought about the thoughts that Zarahaa had.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:05 pm

starving, she grabs some food, eats it slowly, and then goes back to the slave quarters.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:27 pm

The sphere by Desdomena's bed grew darker by the second. She rolled her eyes, and went and watched Zarahaa from her window, making sure nothing happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:57 pm

zarahaa, falls asleep. moments later, out cold. in her sleep she gets up, she gets up and sings, then starts dancing, her hair changes, and outfit, changes....fast, then again, then again, she was a rainbow she sings "Ohoo, ohooO ooo, Sweet little bubblebee i know what you want from me, sweet little bumble bee, more than just a fantasy"
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp
Admin
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:43 pm

*Nightmare in his lycan form looks fearsome as he roams the halls his chains spiked and tight on his throat he is 9 feet tall and massive in size compared to everyone else, you had always wondered why the doors were so high up, Nightmare snarls loudly and with every step there is a loud thump on the groun under his weight, he is black with pale blue eyes and his furr has a silver mohawk for the hair on his head and nightmare is much different then he is in the mortal realm, he is viscious, mean, rude, and unforgiving... he snarls and roars with anger at this dance of joy and he walks and grabs her arm forcefuly stopping her his sharp claws wrapping around her small arm and he growls at her and puts his claw up and shhh'es her because he knows very little words besides daemonic or werebeast. he picks her up in his large muscular arms and sits her down at the table and walks into the freezer room and pulls out a full cow rib and eats it very sloppily and the blood slings as he shakes his head to rip off the meat and then he starts eating the bones and the bones quickly crunch like a potatoe chip under his powerful jaws, then nightmare wipes the blood from his mouth and you see the very heavy weights on his throat and on his ankles to slow him down, you see his wings and the skeletal black angel wings are clipped so he cannot leave, you know that the wolf could easily crush the weights but he just does not wish to leave, he squats down and kneels and is still bigger than you and he says in a raspy large and young deep voice "You.. h-hugry or tirsssty miss?" he says strugleing and miss-saying the words.
Back to top Go down
http://classyanddemented.postalboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Work is never done   My Work is never done - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Work is never done
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aerium :: The Other World :: Slave Quarters-
Jump to: