Aerium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerium

Welcome to Aerium! The world with many adventures!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plot of Aerium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

Plot of Aerium Empty
PostSubject: Plot of Aerium   Plot of Aerium Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:13 am

Aerium is a secret society hidden in a mountain oasis. We have a few allies, otherwise no one know of us. Aerium is a very cluttered, and modern society, and every single person plays a key role in the community. Even if they are a banker, a baker, or a cosmotologist, everyone is an important part of the society. Since Aerium is a secret society there is a wall built around it, and if anyone tries to escape Aerium they will be put in jail. This rarely happens, because almost everyone loves Aerium because it is a safe, friendly place. If any other society, secret or otherwise, find out about Aerium, we all go to war. Our only allies is the Rhukara and Utama societies, which are also secret. If you would like to ask anything to the plot send me a message, and I will see if I approve of it.
Back to top Go down
https://aerium.rpg-board.net

Plot of Aerium
Page 1 of 1