Aerium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerium

Welcome to Aerium! The world with many adventures!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paying The Price

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:36 pm

They appeared in Desdomena's Realm located in the Other World. The chains were still around Zarahaa, obviously stating that she would be serving Desdomena untill the chains broke. Everything everywhere looked like it had came out of a nightmare. The buildings all looked like evil aged relics, and all the beings around looked like the living dead. "Welcome to my realm."
Back to top Go down
https://aerium.rpg-board.net
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:38 pm

Zarah stares at the relem. she is not scared, the only think keeping that from her is the baby " Whats the pric i have to pay?"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:43 pm

"Quite simple, actually. Sign your soul to me, and this means you serving me for eternity. Then of course, the baby will be returned, as will Ostara's body." Desdomena all of a sudden showed what she meant by saying she would return Ostara's body. Desdomena took another form, much like the form of Ostara except for it was eviler, and older. Ostara's body was lifted in the air to an ancient looking table surrounded by candles. Ostara's body's arms were crossed on the table as if she were dead, yet she looked so peaceful. "I will also return the soul to her body too."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:21 pm

stares at desdomeana for a minute, knowing she will leave everything behind, but to save a new friends happyniess she says "ill do it."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:36 pm

(look at my pic! im a slave <.<)

stares at her, still chained up, and thinks -what if this is a trick? - " How do i know your not faking it! what if some how you made the baby evil. just like you horrible soul!" she spits on desdomena.
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp
Admin
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:54 pm

*suddenly a void like portal opens up behind the chained woman and suddenly Dannii Blackhart's arm raches Around the girls throat with a blade to her chest she yells "Would you like some help Convincing... her? you know i am very good at that...." Dannii then licks the girls throat and face and lightly and threateningly bites her*
Back to top Go down
http://classyanddemented.postalboard.com
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:56 pm

Scared out of her mind, she starts crying silently "who are you?" she wispers soflty she prays she wont get bitten, not knowing what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:10 pm

"Good timing Dannii. See Ostara is Dannii's sister. I would never lie to anyone about Ostara, since Dannii is a good friend of mine. We are both the rulers of the Other World. I wouldn't do anything to harm Ostara." Desdomena dusted off her clothes, and then did the same with her hands. She looked up and Zarahaa, "So, you going to sign yourself away to me?"
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:11 pm

"of course! to save a friend. always." she gives a faint smiles, praying this isn't a trick!
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:18 pm

A contract suddenly appears in front of Zarahaa along with a quill, ink already on the quill. Your right hand is unchained. "All right there you go, just sign on the bottom line." Desdomena acts very calmly. "Oh, and in there it says that if I break my promise, then my powers will be stipped from me, just so you know it's not a trick."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:20 pm

stares at her, and hesitates grabbing the quill, she thinks about what shes giving up, and what might happen to her, scared. but knowing she has to. she sins the contract.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:23 pm

With a pop the contract disappears, and the lump returns to Ostara's body. Ostara awakens, her eyes normal. She sits up and starts running to Zarahaa, but she disappears an inch before she gets to Zarahaa, since Ostara is returned to Aerium. "There we go, all tip-toppy, right? Don't worry so much Zarahaa. I might be an evil goddess of the Other World, but I'm not too mean! Ask Dannii, I get sentimental too. And I am very nice to my personal server, such as yourself. Who knows, maybe we cpuld even be friends."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:26 pm

a slight smile appears on her face knowing Ostara is okay, and she nods to Desdomena, but still wondering if she should worry or not.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:33 pm

"Already then. Now a few responsibilities you have is, well, you have to watch over all the other slaves. You know the ones in the quarters, the lower ranking ones. Now your room is in my realm, and my castle. Very nice, actually. And if I ever need help, I'll just call for you. Okay?" All of a sudden the chains disappear. To replace them there are glowing green rings around Zarahaa's wrists, ankles, and neck. "Now, these are practically like chains, except if you do something against the contract, or against what your suppose to do, they will flashy red and paralyze you untill I turn them green again. It's a necesary precaution I have to take, all though I do not wish to have to use it."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:36 pm

looks down, and whispers soflt, "alright, will i ever be able to see ostara again? or anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:48 pm

"Possibly, maybe. If Ostara comes to see Dannii, I'll make sure to tell you!" Desdomena smiled sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:25 pm

As Zarahaa headed to slave quarters to watch them, she wondered, -'why was everyone scared of Desdomeana, i knew she was mean. but.....she seems nice now. what is she up to?'- the green rings around her neck still glowed green, she was content. but not happy she felt like...a slave.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:05 pm

Desdomena watched Zarahaa walk away. She would eventually remove the rings, if she grew to trust Zarahaa enough. There was something about Zarahaa that Desdomena liked. She didn't know why she was so nice to her, she just... was.
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp
Admin
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:13 am

* Dannii smiles... " i'm the person who does the bad deeds in Dem's name.... she is the more merciful one.... if it wasn't for me then this place might have ponies instead of Night steeds....and there's a reason why i dont have a personal servant...hahahah....i DID have one"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:32 am

Desdomena shoots a glare at Dannii. "I am too cruel. I just know how to behave myself when necesary."
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp
Admin
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:06 pm

"Dannii Smiles as she sees Nightmare a huge lycan beast she has grown to love, Nightmare growled as he wen to Dannii's side loyaly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paying The Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying The Price   Paying The Price Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paying The Price
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aerium :: The Other World :: Desdomena's Realm.-
Jump to: