Aerium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerium

Welcome to Aerium! The world with many adventures!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:46 pm

Zarahaa walks up to the 3rd floor, and gets her key, opens the door, and walks in. shes sees everything, its amazing. so large, but what she wanted. she sets her bags down, and walks to her bed, black and red. she lays down, and goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:09 pm

Ostara knocked on the door to visit Zahahaa. She hoped she wasn't asleep. Ostara thought it must be hard since she was new she probably wouldn't know many people.
Back to top Go down
https://aerium.rpg-board.net
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:11 pm

Zarah wakes, up and ansers the door. and smiles and says "hi, want to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Ostara smiled, "Of course! I hope you weren't sleeping!" She stepped in and looked at the beautiful room. Every room in Aerium was beautiful, all which looked different though. "So, how are you liking Aerium? Must be hard, since Aerium is like sealed off from the rest of the world. Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:20 pm

smiled, and when she was in closed the door, and she said " Well....its always heard coming to a new place! but im used to moving and meeting new people. but this place is diffrent and i dont know why!..., and from what i've seen i love Aerium. im from, everywhere." she smiles
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:22 pm

Ostara kind of looked like she had no emotion when she said her next words. "Aerium... It is very different... Trust me it's your last move... Once you come here you can never leave... Because Aerium is a secret society..."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:26 pm

stares at her for a second, and says back at her...and softly says " I dont entend to leave this place. by any chance are you pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:31 pm

Ostara looks at her stomach and sighs. "Is it already that obvious?" She still was showing no emotion. It was as if all her emotion just lef there. "I am rather large, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:33 pm

laughs, and says to her " i wasn't asking you that because of your stomach. ever sense i was little i always had a feeling for new life. and knew when people were going to die. it terrified me. idont have powers. just a sense."
looks her her and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:43 pm

Ostara smiled blankly. "Well, why did you come here? What made you WANT to come here? How did you find out about this place?"
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:48 pm

stares at her, and smiles " Why is anyone here? how did anyone find this place" she gets up and moves her bags. then turns around and says "its the sense of adventure. i was looking at my map. and noticed this one spot. where nothing was. i went there, then..i was here. i dont know how io got here. but i know i want to stay wether im forced. or not"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:52 pm

"Bad things are brewing here, Zarahaa. I came here by force. Kidnapped, literally. You shouldn't have ever came." Suddenly Ostara looked angered.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:56 pm

Zarah smile faded " i came here for a reason, i dont know that reason. maybe bad things are brewing. but i could help. im stronger than i look." stares at her, meaning what she says. "i mean. i cant leave. so why not try."
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:01 pm

Ostara didn't even know what was wrong with herself, she had no right to be this way to Zarahaa. "You're so stupid... There is no reason to EVER come here! It doesn't HOW strong you claim to be!" All of a sudden there was an antagonizing pain through Ostara's back. She shrieked and went to one knee, grabbing her back in pain.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:05 pm

hurt by the words, but the only thing she could say was " Omg! are you okay!?"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:06 pm

Ostara ran out of the room as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:08 pm

Ran after her. What if she got hurt? she ran as fast as she could, trying to keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:18 pm

/later on/ Zarah walks back into her room, carry many things, food, clothes, ect. she takes her bags and un packs them, then puts them in her closet. she takes the food and sets them in her refiderator, and cabniets. then she walks into her bathroom and puts her soap, champpo& conditionr, and toothbrush in there neatly. she finally goes into her kitchen and cooks her some chicken soup and eats it slowly to get the floavor. when shes done, she walks to her bed and goes to sleep. she sleeps peacefuly.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:36 pm

- the house was empyt, clean but empty. few hours went by, the flys haunted the fruit, and vegitalbles nad anything else laying on the counter, he bed was meesy. not a sound, not even the buzz from the flies, it was scary, but no one was around to notice, no one-
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp
Admin
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:31 pm

*Suddenly you head a knock on the door and you answer, it is the hooded woman with a skull cane, you wonder why she has a cane for she does not walk any different from any other person and you hear the woman say in a very soft and gentle voice " Things here are much more complex than meets the eye... for instance.... soon after you meet me..... things will become much more complex... i am one of few people whom hold the powers to leave this place.... and also... i am moving in as well.... which can complicate things further... you are not yet entirely inside of the circle of gods.... this will all make sence to you one day very soon..." the woman looks in your direction and you can feel her ice cold blue eyes piercing your soul, suddenly you notice a small pouch made out of human skin on her hip stitched together with human hair. suddenly the skull's eyes on her cane flash eggplant purple and then the fangs on it grow. then suddenly Dannii's eyes start glowing purple as she starts to exit the room*
Back to top Go down
http://classyanddemented.postalboard.com
Sponsored content

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginning
Page 1 of 1