Aerium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerium

Welcome to Aerium! The world with many adventures!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Spa, and its wonderful Qualities

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

The Spa, and its wonderful Qualities - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spa, and its wonderful Qualities   The Spa, and its wonderful Qualities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:04 pm

Ostara believed Dannii. She had always been tormented and didn;t understand why Dannii left her when she was little, Dannii always cared for her, and she would never leave her unless she had been killed. Her eyes were flashing red since Zarahaa was around. "Dannii, I believe you, but you need to get out of here! Same for you Nightmare!"
Back to top Go down
https://aerium.rpg-board.net
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp
Admin
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp

The Spa, and its wonderful Qualities - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spa, and its wonderful Qualities   The Spa, and its wonderful Qualities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:57 am

"Ostara.... i know what is going on.. that is why i am here.... Dannii clicks her cane on the floor returning it into a scythe and dannii smiles once more and she whispers " i am looking for the gods...ALL of them.... that is all i am going to tell you now.... you do not need to be summoned Ost... for we are the same blood.... i can take your place for i have your powers to"
Back to top Go down
http://classyanddemented.postalboard.com

The Spa, and its wonderful Qualities
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aerium :: The City :: The Spa's-
Jump to: